SHIPPINGPlease make sure you read and agree to the shipping policies before you place an order. By ordering you are agreeing to our shipping policies.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number when it is shipped.
- Once you receive your tracking number it is the customer's responsibility to track the order.
- If you place an order with preorder items we will wait until the preorder item is available and ship all at once. We will email you if this is the case to get your approval.
- If your package has been scanned but does not show updated delivery information it is your responsibility to inquire with USPS before contacting us.
- We don’t send packages with signature delivery since this can sometimes cause problems resulting in the package being shipped back to us. Please make sure you order to an address where it is safe to receive packages, we cannot be responsible for replacing or refunding stolen packages.
- If your package has been marked as "delivered" but is not in your mailbox please check to see if it was delivered to a neighbor by mistake. If it doesn't show up you will have to check with USPS before contacting us.
USPS contact information:
- Orders ship out from New York, USA with USPS First Class with a $5 flat rate and usually take 3-7 business days to arrive after shipping.
- Shipping is free on orders over $50
We ship worldwide with USPS First Class international. International shipping is $14.00 and usually arrives in 6-20 business days. Deliveries may take longer depending on the customs process of your country.
Shipping to Canada is $10 and arrives in about 10 business days.
Terms and conditions:
- We do not have guaranteed delivery dates for standard post. 10-20 days is the usual amount of time but will depend on the customs officials your country.
- Once you receive your tracking number it is your responsibility to check on it. You can do this at USPS.com using the tracking number we send you. When USPS is no longer showing updates this means that it has been delivered to your country. In most countries you will be able to continue tracking it with your local post.
If you order to France you will track at laposte.fr
If you order to Mexico you will track at correosdemexico.gob.mx
You can usually find the tracking website of your local post by googling "[Your country] postal service"
- Your parcel may be charged a customs fee. Taxes will depend on the customs regulations of your country. We are not responsible for any taxes that may be charged, nor are taxes charged by us.