Please make sure you read and agree to the shop policies before placing your order.
This online shop will be retiring on December 15th 2018. From now until then all sales will be final.
Gift cards with remaining store credit balances will be fully valid until the last day the shop is active (Dec 15th 2018). After that, unused gift cards will no longer be valid as the shop will be closed. Gift cards can be used on all products available in the shop.
All orders placed during this closeout sale are final, there are no returns or exchanges.
- Orders ship within 48 hours of being placed.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number when it is shipped. Once you receive your tracking number you can track your order.
- If your package has been scanned but does not show updated delivery information it usually will start updating if you wait a few days. If it still does not show updates you can inquire with USPS.
- We don’t send packages with signature delivery since this can sometimes cause problems resulting in the package being shipped back to us. Please make sure you order to an address where it is safe to receive packages, we aren't responsible for replacing or refunding stolen packages.
- If your package has been marked as "delivered" but is not in your mailbox please check to see if it was delivered to a neighbor by mistake. If it doesn't show up please follow up with USPS or your local postal service.
USPS contact information:
- Orders ship out from New York, USA with USPS First Class with a $5 flat rate and usually take 4-7 business days to arrive after shipping.
We ship worldwide with USPS First Class international. International shipping usually arrives in 10-20 business days. Deliveries may take longer depending on the customs process of your country.
Terms and conditions:
- We do not have guaranteed delivery dates for standard post. 10-20 days is the usual amount of time but will depend on the customs officials your country.
- Once you receive your tracking number it is your responsibility to check on it. You can do this at USPS.com using the tracking number we send you. When USPS is no longer showing updates this means that it has been delivered to your country. In most countries you will be able to continue tracking it with your local post.
If you order to France you will track at laposte.fr
If you order to Mexico you will track at correosdemexico.gob.mx
You can usually find the tracking website of your local post by googling "[Your country] postal service"
- Your parcel may be charged a customs fee. Taxes will depend on the customs regulations of your country. We are not responsible for any taxes that may be charged, nor are taxes charged by us.